6.5 Creedmoor for my wife

Kimber is making the Adirondack in a Creedmoor. It would make a really light, nice handling rifle. If you want to go heavier, Howa makes a heavy barrel model. Browning makes an X-Bolt in it as well.

Camo_Man

FNG
Pathfinder- I was looking at the Kimber Adirondack but I kind of scared away from Kimbers as I have read about the equal amount of negative to positive reviews on this brand versus other brands. Almost picked up a Kimber Mountain rifle in 308 but the reviews aren't making me ready to pull the trigger. That's why I was thinking about the Howa. Any personal experience with the Kimbers on your side?

I just bought a howa heavy barreled 223. It's pretty accurate and I love the trigger, but I had to swap in a stiffer extractor spring and I need to lap the lugs. I haven't owned one, just keep looking at them and doing research. There's a couple guys here that love them, but I've heard the horror stories too.

I just bought a howa heavy barreled 223. It's pretty accurate and I love the trigger, but I had to swap in a stiffer extractor spring and I need to lap the lugs. I haven't owned one, just keep looking at them and doing research. There's a couple guys here that love them, but I've heard the horror stories too.
Haven't owned a kimber, I mean

My daughter has used a ruger Hawkeye compact 7mm08 since she was 10. When she isn't with me I carry it and found it to work well on everything out to 310yards furthest I've shot it at game. I like my xbolt more but find this thing so fast handling.

I get a kick out of the fact it 3" shorter then most 30-30's and still has some reach to it.