5yo Belgian Half Draft Mare - available

Hi All,

Thought I'd give this group a chance first, before I list her in a broader market for sale. I've got a super sweet and super solid 5yo, 15.2h Belgian half draft mare who I'll be selling. I understand the very high demand for half-drafts, as she's got the perfect balance of strength of body and solid of mind, that she'll make an awesome mountain and/or pack horse.

She's the first to come up to you for love in the corral and is the most solid in being non-reactive.

She catches and halters super easy, trailers, ties and has a great foundation of groundwork (rolling hinds, fronts, backing up, etc.) and has been saddled.

She's all ready for someone to start her or take her to your favorite trainer to start under saddle.

I love her and really wish I could keep her, but I made the tough decision to keep the mother of a yearling mule I'm keeping as they're a natural packing pair. Otherwise, I'd likely have kept Mabel.

If can find a good home now, she'll sell for $6900.
If I do broad marketing I'll be asking for more as the demand for half-drafts is so high now (kind of amazing what the market is honestly as many unstarted are going for $7k - $12k.

I'm happy to do a videochat too if you're out of the area (Bitterroot Valley, Montana).

Cheers,

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    226.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2017.jpeg
    IMG_2017.jpeg
    333.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3172.jpeg
    IMG_3172.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 50