4.9# Weatherby

Wrongside

WKR
This new model comes in leftys!
Could you provide a link or source, please? I haven't seen LH models mentioned anywhere. Sure would be great if they did offer them! Probably the largest unserved niche in the LH market- a true ULW rifle.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Could you provide a link or source, please? I haven't seen LH models mentioned anywhere. Sure would be great if they did offer them! Probably the largest unserved niche in the LH market- a true ULW rifle.

Go to Weatherby website this gun model. Then under the select caliber tab it will expand and show which calibers offer left hand models. Link beliw. It looks like 3 calibers are offered in lefty

amassi

WKR
Go to Weatherby website this gun model. Then under the select caliber tab it will expand and show which calibers offer left hand models. Link beliw. It looks like 3 calibers are offered in lefty

Those are all magnuns =9 lug

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wrongside

WKR

Thank you! I shouldn't have missed checking that menu.

Too bad it's only magnum offerings. I have zero interest in another magnum. Hopefully the line sells well for Weatherby and they add additional models down the road.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you! I shouldn't have missed checking that menu.

Too bad it's only magnum offerings. I have zero interest in another magnum. Hopefully the line sells well for Weatherby and they add additional models down the road.

Seems like it would be a smart move if they offered the lefty in the new 6.5 WBY RPM to push guys to buy the new cartridge. But then again Weatherby has been around a long time I’m sure they have a better idea than me lol

amassi

WKR
Anyone have an opinion of the Ti compared to the Nosler mountain? Look like the are the same price...
Unless there's a field tester on here, the ti was released 8 days ago. Probably not a ton of experience yet

amassi

WKR
The new mark v backcountry regardless of ti or plain is 8 days old.
No idea about the new nosler rifle, but weatherby has a nicer action and nosler is essentially a rem 700.

Afhunter1

WKR
The Weatherby rep who was at a special sale that my LGS was having this weekend told me the first run was selling fast already and his best guess was I’d see mine mid October to end of October. He said they were building them but don’t have a stock of rifles. Kind of build to order right now.

He made it sound like their was a finite amount of parts that when used might take a little to resupply.

rgrmike

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have an opinion of the Ti compared to the Nosler mountain? Look like the are the same price...

I looked at the Nosler 48 Mountain Carbon. Looks like a really nice rifle. I think it has a Manners stock and a Proof Barrel. Action is basically a Rem 700 clone which is fine. The only negative I've heard about the Nosler 48's is the magazines tend to be short which limits you if you reload. Maybe someone else can comment on this. The rifles are listed at 6lbs....I'm not sure if that's 6lbs 0oz or 6lbs 15oz.

Right now I'm leaning towards a Fieldcraft, but not in a huge hurry so keeping my eye's open. Both the Weatherby and Nolser look like nice guns, but they are quite a bit more expensive as well........

I looked at the Nosler 48 Mountain Carbon. Looks like a really nice rifle. I think it has a Manners stock and a Proof Barrel. Action is basically a Rem 700 clone which is fine. The only negative I've heard about the Nosler 48's is the magazines tend to be short which limits you if you reload. Maybe someone else can comment on this. The rifles are listed at 6lbs....I'm not sure if that's 6lbs 0oz or 6lbs 15oz.

buddy of mine just got one in a 26 Nosler. With talley rings, it weighs 6.420#.

He also go it in a 33 Nosler (not sure of weight on that), but he was really impressed with it. He hadn't shot it yet, but he said it felt nearly identical to his $10K Red Rock custom rifle.