$329.00 Bugle Tube

I'm curious is there really a market for a bugle tube that cost over $300.00 ?

100% there is a market. People in the hunting and fishing world will spend money on just about anything.
As @backcountry_hunter stated above there are lots of duck & goose calls in that price range that sell just fine so I don't know why this would be any different.

Yes there is, as much money that is spent on all other gear. People will 100% buy if they think the sound is better or as a status symbol lol. Lots of turkey, duck, and goose calls that get up in the hundreds of $.

Taudisio

WKR
i dunno there's $500+ hand spun duck calls so this seems like a bargain compared to that. Paired with elk hunters being bigger gear dorks (not a compliment), i'm sure some will buy...
My first thought was no way, then I read this comment and mostly agree. I think far more people go duck hunting and I think a lot of them are gear hoes.

I’m sure they have sold at least one of them already and now they get free advertising.

That is spendy but it does sound amazing. It’s heavy but not as bad as you think it would be. I’m out due to price but it is nice.

Can’t knock the guy for trying, but if a buddy shows up to camp with that… it’s nothing but classy butt-chugging jokes for a week.