300 wsm help

New to reloading so please bear with me. With all the craziness of trying to find powder, primers, projectiles ect im trying to narrow down my search. Im having a rifle built by hells canyon in 300wsm 26" barrel throated for the 215 bergers. What powder do I want to look out for. I've read rl26. With primers should I be looking for magnum primers, match grade primers... thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Mosby

WKR
I use Alliant Reloader powders primarily in my rifles and IMR if I can't find it. I have shot both standard and match grade primers and haven't found a consistent difference in accuracy, so I would buy which ever you can find first. I always use magnum primers in my mags. Some brands of primers run hotter than others and I prefer to use CCI primers when hunting in cold weather but right now I would buy whatever brand I could find.

I use RL22 a lot. I have never tried RL26. When shooting heavier bullets I found IMR 7828 to also be a very accurate powder.

B23

WKR
RL26 is probably going to give you some of the best velocity but I know a guy over on another forum that shoots the 300 WSM quite a lot and is having great success with 4831sc and the 215 Berger's. HC may even be who built his rifle as well.

OP
Eltigreblanco
Thank you guys for the help. I found some brass. I think I found federal large rifle magnum primers, but we will see if they ship. I have some 215 bergers on back order, now just have to try and find some powder

Japes4

FNG
I’ve been using H4350 and Federal magnum primers with good results...this is with 168 TTSX though.

Sadler

WKR
N565 and federal 215M primers. That’s what I’ve heard and that’s what I have.

If you can, buy some Norma brass from @Unknown Munitions before he sells out. I believe he has 40 some odd bags of it left.

OP
Eltigreblanco
N565 and federal 215M primers. That’s what I’ve heard and that’s what I have.

If you can, buy some Norma brass from @Unknown Munitions before he sells out. I believe he has 40 some odd bags of it left.
Thanks. Brass was about the only thing I could find in stock. I'll be hunting for the rest

I use IMR 4350 for 178 ELDX's, Reloader 15 for Berger 168 VLD's and H4350 for 200 ELDX's. Have found a lot that perform great, these just perform the best in my gun. Winchester Model 70 stainless bedded in a HS Precision stock, Timney trigger and topped with a Burris Veracity 4-20x50. It's one of my favorite guns.

OP
Eltigreblanco
I came across 10lbs of h4831 from a guy at work. Im hoping it works well with my rifle