30% off Labor Day Sale

HuntNTag

WKR
If you’re in the market for a sleeping pad for truck or cot camping, I just used this pad for the week and was damn impressed with its comfort and insulation. Saw it’s 30% off with the Labor Day code.

www.expedUSA.com

IMG_5765.jpegIMG_5766.jpeg

I'm close to going and getting one of the ultra 5 pads at REI, they are on the same deal there for $140. Anyone know if this would be a big step up in comfort from a klymit? The klymit is okay but far from comfortable and mine is 5 years old.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

I don't have experience with the ultra 5 so couldn't answer. What klymit pad are you using currently?
I have the insulated static v. It's not bad, but I was hoping for something a little more comfortable without adding weight. I know the thermarest is all the rage on here, but I don't need more warmth just would like more comfort. And at nearly half the price (for the large) that Exped looks really tempting.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

I have the same insulated static V and have used other pads with the same or higher R value. I’d have to say the static V is a good value but not the most comfortable out there. I’d venture to bet the Exped will likely be more comfortable and a little warmer.

I have the exped ultra 5 r I use backpacking. The coldest I have had it down to was around 30 with no issue. I find the lengthwise please help keep me on the mat, as I am a side sleeper. My truck camping mat is the exped megamat 10 and it hands down rocks.

I have the exped ultra 5 r I use backpacking. The coldest I have had it down to was around 30 with no issue. I find the lengthwise please help keep me on the mat, as I am a side sleeper. My truck camping mat is the exped megamat 10 and it hands down rocks.
30 with a bag or quilt?

Back