30% off everything @ SWFA

ljalberta

WKR
Oh no. I just ordered another couple on the Black Friday sale and was wondering if I should have grabbed a 3-15 as well. Is this a sign?

Rob5589

WKR
Interesting how they still take backorders when people have been waiting for a year or more already. Good luck though!

This is a $100 bigger discount than their Labor Day sale so I canceled my order from then to back order now. I dont really care when I get it but for that price I would like to try one. If it doesnt work out I will sell it for a $100-200 profit.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Interesting how they still take backorders when people have been waiting for a year or more already. Good luck though!
Ultralights haven't been a year out, neither have some of the basic 6x42 scopes. Suspect they'll have these back in stock within 30 days...we'll see I guess. Worth the gamble for me.

dingle

Lil-Rokslider
Well, what the ****, I just ordered a 6x42 and 3-9x42 HD for future projects.

Thanks, no thanks, thanks.

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
They had a Leupold FX3 in the demo section. But it went to backorder status while it was sitting in my cart for checkout. I know in other websites if you add it to your cart then it is not available to others. Guess that's not the case with swfa?