2P Tent: Alternative to Argali Rincon

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
I am liking everything I see about the 2 person Argali Rincon (very light weight, rugged design, easy pitch), but they are long out of stock everywhere.

Can anyone suggest an alternative? Gotta buy one pretty soon!

Thanks

TravisIN

WKR
For what it’s worth blackovis has them in stock and you can get them 10 percent off with the rokslide code rokslide10. I just ordered one this weekend .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
and don't forget Active Junky cashback for Black Ovis. I buy from them often and have always had excellent customer service.

Netherman

WKR
I ordered one on 5/21 and still haven’t received a shipping notice (or tent). Kinda frustrating they make you play “drop” game and then you’re on the back order list.

It looks to be the shelter I’ve been looking for (enclosed DST with half nest, easy pitch, single trekking pole or stick). I just wish they had a better marketing/sales model. Targeting the impulse buy doesn’t seem necessary when you’ve got a quality product that is in demand.

OP
Archerichards

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
Same here: Waited patiently, responded punctually for the product drop, placed an order, PAID for it, and zero word from Argali about it.

OP
Archerichards

Archerichards

Lil-Rokslider
I confess to being a bit POed about this too.

Anyway, HERE is the FINE PRINT: "All Rincon 2P Tents and Skyline Ti Stoves purchased from this batch will ship to customers no later than June 17th (add an additional 5 business days if you elect to have us seam seal it.)"

For those of us trying to do summer camping it is about half a season too late!