Sold 280 AI Redding Premium Series Deluxe 3-Die Set & Crip Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloveless

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Up for sale is my 280 AI Ackley Improved Redding premium Series Deluxe 3-Die set. Micrometer seating, Full length sizing & neck sizing dies. I also will include a Lee Factory Crimp Die for the 280 and the Lee Trim Gauge for the 280 AI. All used but in perfect condition. These are for the NEW SAAMI approved version of the 280 AI. Used for my Kimber rifle that I no longer have, the neck sizer was perfect for that rifle. $125 OBO shipped FF, add 3% for G&S.

Redding Reloading Equipment has focused on building the finest quality, American Made products for the precision handloading market since 1946. Redding Reloading Equipment has introduced both Standard Full Length and Deluxe Die Sets with the most popular options already included. Branded as Premium Die Sets these quality sets include a Carbide Expander Button and a Micrometer Adjusting Seat Stem.

Redding recognized that customers were adding large numbers of these accessories as they increased their reloading knowledge and expectations from their handloaded ammunition. The Carbide Expander Button reduces stress on the case neck and also is free floating which many believe improves overall concentricity. The Micrometer Adjusting Seat Stem allows for precise bullet seating depth to 0.001” adding to the handloader’s ability to find and repeat the perfect bullet jump for the best accuracy possible from his or her rifle.

The two die Premium Die Set has a Full Length sizing die and a Seating Die with Micrometer Seat Stem. The three die, Premium Deluxe Set has those two dies but also adds a Neck Sizing Die. They are available in the most popular calibers offered in the Redding “Series A” calibers. Now, those seeking to improve their handloading potential need not add accessories but find all they need in the new Redding Black and Gold box of Premium Die Sets.

Attachments

• IMG_4637.jpg
    IMG_4637.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4638.jpg
    IMG_4638.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4640.jpg
    IMG_4640.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg