22 ARC

And no one is getting "upset" about it. We are trying to clear up a false statement so that someone without the knowledge we, collectively, have doesn't read what you wrote, and build or buy a 22ARC expecting to get more performance out of it than a 6GT.
That isn't being upset, that is being factual and wanting people to learn.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
You were specifically replying to khuber84 who asked a very specific question regarding velocity, not accuracy. You could have just stated, "No, by "outperform" I mean shoot more accurately for one specific person." Instead, you implied that khuber84 was the one who was incorrect and then did the same with me, and now Wind Gypsy.

When you put the statement you did from the get-go, you are insinuating that every 90 A-tip out of every 22ARC will perform better than any load in a 6GT. That is what your statement says, whether that is what you intended or not.

Y’all are incorrect because you assumed that I was talking about a 110 A-Tip, and I never even eluded to it. So no, it wasn’t I who didn’t read and comprehend fully, and didn’t pay attention. That would be you all.

Oh you got upset for a fact, or you wouldn’t have kept on, and would’ve gone back and tried to figure out where you screwed up. But no, you just kept digging.

Sorry, thanks for playing.

khuber84

WKR
Regardless what this dude says, a 34.5gr 22 cal cartridge is not going to best a 44.5gr 6mm cartridge. There a multiple 6mm bullets with higher bc than the 90atip, and the 6gt is capable of pushing them faster than the 22arc can run the 90atip.
Precision and accuracy? Well this is my woman's 6gt match rig, did a 20 shot zero check before we hit heart mountain challenge in June, yup that's a half minute 20 round group. 107smk at 2970 using varget.
Let's see a 20 shot 22arc group with 90gr atips! Come on! Show us your data!
image_cropper_1718916774717.jpg

You accuse me of reading comprehension issues, but fail to see how your statement of, "Actually a 90 gr A-Tip out of a 224 Grendel/22ARC AR will outperform a 6 GT" is patently false.
Also, where did I ever use the 110 grain A-tip as my comparison? For mine, I used a 95 grain Sierra TMK as that was the closest 6mm bullet to the 90 grain 22 caliber A-Tip.

Also, if you read the comments directed at you, nobody assumed anything. That would have been you and your obvious lack of reading comprehension and lack of attention to detail.

And please point out "where I screwed up." I will wait.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
You accuse me of reading comprehension issues, but fail to see how your statement of, "Actually a 90 gr A-Tip out of a 224 Grendel/22ARC AR will outperform a 6 GT" is patently false.
Also, where did I ever use the 110 grain A-tip as my comparison? For mine, I used a 95 grain Sierra TMK as that was the closest 6mm bullet to the 90 grain 22 caliber A-Tip.

Also, if you read the comments directed at you, nobody assumed anything. That would have been you and your obvious lack of reading comprehension and lack of attention to detail.

And please point out "where I screwed up." I will wait.

I’ll apologize to you since it was khuber84 that pulled the 110 A-Tip out of his butt, but you still assumed I was talking about any given bullet.

But yes you were all 100% making assumptions.

Regardless my reading comprehension is top notch actually, but y’all’s clearly is not. You can all think what you want, but I personally don’t care. I find it hilarious when you assume and then try to act like you didn’t.

Truth is, I don’t know what bullet Bart is shooting in his 6GT, and y’all don’t either. Whatever it is beat out by his 22 Grendel with his loads. Y’all just started making assumptions. That goes back to the reading comprehension issues and not paying attention.

The math here is pretty simple - 110 ATIP has a higher BC than a 90 ATIP. A 6 GT should be able to push a 110 just as fast as a 22 ARC pushes a 90. One person having a gun of one with ballistics that beats out the other isn't neccessarily objective..

My 6 creedmoor shoots 107s at 2800. There are 223s that can shoot 88's that fast. But 223s dont "outdo" 6 creeds..

Math and voodoo are the same thing to trolls. And for the innumerate. And for the illiterate. Troll gonna troll.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
You guys ever tried to argue with a toddler using logic? After a while you laugh at yourself and stop wasting time.

Yep, I’m done wasting time with you toddlers on here. I could only imagine the conversation if all of y’all were in the same room.

khuber84

WKR
I'll be unfollowing this until my craddock 22arc barrel gets in. I'll be getting my hands on some alpha brass as well to test, but likely the Hornady will perform better in a gasser due to the psi limits and more case capacity. That's how it was on the 22 grendal anyways, starline had higher usable velocity than lapua. You all enjoy the toddler troll show! See yoh later this fall!

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
I'll be unfollowing this until my craddock 22arc barrel gets in. I'll be getting my hands on some alpha brass as well to test, but likely the Hornady will perform better in a gasser due to the psi limits and more case capacity. That's how it was on the 22 grendal anyways, starline had higher usable velocity than lapua. You all enjoy the toddler troll show! See yoh later this fall!

Don’t let the door hit you where the good lord split you! Maybe you will come back with better comprehension and communication skills.

I’ll apologize to you since it was khuber84 that pulled the 110 A-Tip out of his butt, but you still assumed I was talking about any given bullet.

But yes you were all 100% making assumptions.

Regardless my reading comprehension is top notch actually, but y’all’s clearly is not. You can all think what you want, but I personally don’t care. I find it hilarious when you assume and then try to act like you didn’t.

Truth is, I don’t know what bullet Bart is shooting in his 6GT, and y’all don’t either. Whatever it is beat out by his 22 Grendel with his loads. Y’all just started making assumptions. That goes back to the reading comprehension issues and not paying attention.

Please tell me what assumptions I made. I posted up numbers, not assumptions. The only assumptions I see are you assuming I am somehow upset and you assuming that somehow you actually made a point in your inane ramblings.

As for the part in bold that I quoted. I will say it again in small words so that you might actually get it this time. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT BULLET HE IS SHOOTING. THERE IS NO MEASURE OTHER THAN ACCURACY IN WHICH HIS 22ARC "OUTPERFORMS" HIS 6GT.

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
Please tell me what assumptions I made. I posted up numbers, not assumptions. The only assumptions I see are you assuming I am somehow upset and you assuming that somehow you actually made a point in your inane ramblings.

As for the part in bold that I quoted. I will say it again in small words so that you might actually get it this time. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT BULLET HE IS SHOOTING. THERE IS NO MEASURE OTHER THAN ACCURACY IN WHICH HIS 22ARC "OUTPERFORMS" HIS 6GT.

I’ve already explained it, you will just have to go back and try doing some actual reading, sorry.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
217 posts in this thread (218 with this post), 50 of those made by the same poster, many of those 50 being grade school level insults that serve no purpose.

Thankfully some of the other 167 posts have usable information.

Last edited:

slickyboyboo

Lil-Rokslider
You are the ultimate troll and haven't posted a valuable thing to this thread.

You clearly aren’t very good at reading. That said, no trolling here at all, sorry. I find it hilarious, the content of your post which adds nothing of value to this thread.