22 ARC Upper Recommendations

Looking to purchase a 22 ARC Upper during the holiday sale this week. The two options I am considering currently are Odin Works and Ballistic Advantage. With the sale, OW is $792 with charging handle and BCG. BA is $391 NOT INCLUDING BCG/CH. I'm more interested in the quality of the barrels. This will be a dedicated coyote rifle. shooting factory ammunition.

My experience with AR-15 style barrels has been BCM and Centurion Arms, which I was both impressed with (no 22 ARC offerings currently from those companies).

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

jefe

FNG
Actually considering the same thing at this very moment. Considering a 22arc 16" Odin works upper. Strictly for coyote hunting.

OP
S
Actually considering the same thing at this very moment. Considering a 22arc 16" Odin works upper. Strictly for coyote hunting.
I’ve done a lot of research lately. Satern/Liberty barrels seem to have the quality and precision I’m looking for in my price range. I’m on the fence with Odin and BA. Starting to lean towards Grendel Hunter with the Satern/Liberty or waiting for more of the market to bring out a few other options.

Let me know if you have any other insight.

jefe

FNG
Have saw those, I am def leaning towards a rifle+1 length gas system if I go 18", trying to end up with a light rifle if possible.