2025 NRL Hunter

slowelk

WKR
I'm looking at registering for a couple of these. Is at allowed to camper camp on-site generally, or would you need to find accommodations elsewhere?

I have not shot an NRL hunter match to date, just more local unaffiliated matches.

ID_Matt

WKR
I'm looking at registering for a couple of these. Is at allowed to camper camp on-site generally, or would you need to find accommodations elsewhere?

I have not shot an NRL hunter match to date, just more local unaffiliated matches.
It depends on the venue, but most of the ones I have been to allow for campers. When the matches are all posted on the website, it will usually have a description that tells you if you can or can't.

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider

Most of the ones I've been to allow dry camping close to the range. The Finale this year had some campgrounds in Decorah that had hookups and only 10 minutes or so from the match.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any inside on why there aren't any matches in Nevada?
No actual insight, but they have to have both a venue and match director that are willing and capable to host. I'm guessing with all the additions that if those two necessities were met then there would've been one in NV.

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
Also curious did they release the one day match schedule as well??

Bottom 1/3rd

alexnelon

FNG
REALLY hate that they moved the match in Brownfield TX up by two months. Clayton put on such a great match and has made some big improvements to the range over the offseason but the last two weeks of March are spoken for.

Thankfully they added so many matches this year I might still be able to hit one or two.