2025 Draw Anticipation

LFC911

WKR
Who else is done hunting this year and looking forward to 2025 application season? I know it will be hear before we know it and bitching about all the issues but I can't help but wish it was here sooner!

An AZ draw just concluded and AK opens soon- sort of already here!

But November is an awesome month to hunt deer so I won’t be thinking about draws til December!

If you are already done hunting you really need to look into a deer rut tag! Sure may need to go to another state, chase whitetails or blacktails otc. A November muley tag is always fun but harder to come by.

OP
LFC911

LFC911

WKR
An AZ draw just concluded and AK opens soon- sort of already here!

But November is an awesome month to hunt deer so I won’t be thinking about draws til December!

If you are already done hunting you really need to look into a deer rut tag! Sure may need to go to another state, chase whitetails or blacktails otc. A November muley tag is always fun but harder to come by.
I can hunt deer in KS but it is not as fun (to me) as elk hunting and elk taste so much better too. I will probably get out there next weekend but I’m still thinking about where to go next year.

KurtR

WKR
Its really getting good here i wont even think about tags till next july when i have to apply. I will be to busy hunting

Last edited:
Just getting rolling. 3 solid months left of chasing critters. Although the wife thinks the freezers already plenty full. I disagree.

Although I have looked ahead and am pretty much planned out for next fall.

cnelk

WKR
Its really getting good here i wont even think about tags till next july when i have to apply. I will be to busy hunting

July?

Wyoming NonRes Elk is Jan 31, Deer & Antelope May 31.

Colorado is April 1 (I believe) for deer elk moose etc.

KurtR

WKR
July?

Wyoming NonRes Elk is Jan 31, Deer & Antelope May 31.

Colorado is April 1 (I believe) for deer elk moose etc.
South dakota deer - july. August 20th or so early goose opens and its on from there till december and then spring geese . I will take a couple days to deer hunt big game in the last few years has lost its luster for me. I can go on multiple out of state duck hunts with my dog for one week of elk hunting

Yep, was updating my spreadsheet today. I drew nothing this year, but I didn't put in for anything that was likely. Will change that for next year, just got to decide what to burn....

1729715518729.png