2024 Montana Alternates list

Dirtymo

FNG
Im sitting at 134 or something like that for elk combo. I saw the drop. Last time on this list, couple years back, the first drop was a lot more. Do they ever publish total on hand tags they are flushing through? Im playing chicken this year, have 2 buddies with tags and hoping things happen soon enough to allow me to go.....

Im sitting at 134 or something like that for elk combo. I saw the drop. Last time on this list, couple years back, the first drop was a lot more. Do they ever publish total on hand tags they are flushing through? Im playing chicken this year, have 2 buddies with tags and hoping things happen soon enough to allow me to go.....
you'll get a tag no problem, but no they do not post total tags because people are still actively turning them back in so no way FWP can accurately post a set #

143 to 83, when they posted the numbers a few weeks back I was happy I didn't cancel my hotel reservation. I'm not gonna get too confident till I see single digits but "Baker here I come". NJ to baker is a trip and a half at 13 mpg but who knows whats gonna happen after the election so lets live it up while we can.