2024 Idaho General Draw! 10 days until the MADNESS!

Diced

WKR
I likely won't be participating this year but it will be interesting to hear if they fixed the glitch people were using last year...

KurtR

WKR
glad i hunted with my brother out there when it was normal. No way im dealing with that mess. Thinking coming out hunting some late season mallards would be more fun all the way around.

Fullfan

WKR
Just a FYI, Idaho does not care who gets a tag. They accomplish their goal by selling all the tags in a very short time. It is all about the money fellas.

ez_willie

WKR
Has anyone tried sharing the waiting room link on all their social media for friends and family? First one to call me with #1000 or less wins $$!

I love that this is a disaster every year, and Idaho does nothing to adjust.

2021 -> I had a good number and had the tag in my cart, but was unable to check out. I watched for an hour until the tag sold out. After calling/emailing many times with images and screen recordings of the problem, I received a call and they said "We are sorry, we will work on that. There is nothing we can do"

2022 -> I tried to sign in 20 minutes early and was unable to get in until 10:00am MST throwing me to the back of the line.

Such a joke... They should move this to a traditional draw.
Same here. I spent the full 30 minutes just trying to log in and couldn’t, so couldn’t even get into the pre waiting room waiting room. Let me on about 10:15, back of the line.

Zbot

WKR
I was under 1000 last year, then it crashed right as I was about to go in. 🙄. Got my Nevada bull tag so I can’t complain.

This year, not holding my breath lol.

Airborne

FNG
Is there any benefit to showing up in person at and IDGF regional office? Would that put you to the front of the line? May schedule a work trip to Boise

Gobbler36

WKR
Is there any benefit to showing up in person at and IDGF regional office? Would that put you to the front of the line? May schedule a work trip to Boise
Ha
went last year for a buddy in GA people had been camping out the day before I basically stood in line for 5-6 hrs while it crashed and they handed out coloring books and dum dum suckers

I wrote down on my list of tasks to do at work tomorrow is to start making popcorn about 10 minutes before the draw. Should be a fun time fielding phone calls over the next few months of folks who get tag and have never been out here ever.😂