2024 CA Success?

jonesn3

Lil-Rokslider
Most of the general zones are now open for archery. Rifle later in September. A zone has been open since July and has a separate thread for success. But how about B, C, or D Zone success so far?

Last edited:

TonyDS

FNG
I've seen lots of does. Couldn't close the gap on 2 legal bucks in D5. Going to keep up on them and I' m hoping they don't migrate much for rifle. With the heat I think everything is hanging out pretty high still.

ts94603

FNG
I've seen lots of does. Couldn't close the gap on 2 legal bucks in D5. Going to keep up on them and I' m hoping they don't migrate much for rifle. With the heat I think everything is hanging out pretty high still.
Saw that a snow storm hit the Sierras this past weekend - hopefully some of those high country bucks start moving! Good luck.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Saw that a snow storm hit the Sierras this past weekend - hopefully some of those high country bucks start moving! Good luck.
Unless it’s cold enough and enough snow to cover the food supply and freeze water holes, they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.

HbDane

WKR
Our archery zone opens 9/6. Looking forward to hunting those coastal blacktail hybrids.