2024 CA Draw Resukts

AM_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
So, let's say there's 6 people in a group, if one draws a tag do all 6 people get one? Also, is there the possibility that no one draws anything and you won't get to hunt that year? If anyone could explain I'd appreciate it. Like I said I started hunting with a large group but I only know the guy that invited me and I don't want to bug him too much lol
They take the average of everyones points in the group and that is the point number used, so if the average is at the minimum points to guarantee draw then everyone will get a tag. If its not and the party doesn't get drawn everyone will get a PP and have to pick up an OTC tag, left over tag, or maybe get lucky if they put in a zone for 2nd or 3rd choice.

boatlee

FNG
I drew the archery tag for X6b this year. Anyone out there ever have the archery tag? Planning my scouting trips as I type this! Have read on a different forum that wolves may be a problem up there, anyone have experience with that?
I went last year it was rough. And a lot more hunters than I thought would be there. I would plan on going deeper if you want a chance

codell

FNG
I drew the archery tag for X6b this year. Anyone out there ever have the archery tag? Planning my scouting trips as I type this! Have read on a different forum that wolves may be a problem up there, anyone have experience with that?
Drew X6B archery too! Excited to see some actual muleys

codell

FNG
I went last year it was rough. And a lot more hunters than I thought would be there. I would plan on going deeper if you want a chance
I plan on going to scout in a couple weeks, probably in the south and southeast portion. I was wondering if there are really that many usable roads or if the maps are showing more than what is really available
I plan on going to scout in a couple weeks, probably in the south and southeast portion. I was wondering if there are really that many usable roads or if the maps are showing more than what is really available