2023 ANTELOPE MEAT POLE

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
46c3faa4fe3527230a08ffe68cc6a831.jpg

This is about it. I’m terrible about taking pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Big Hunt Guys podcast had an episode on photos that helped me a ton, including taking photos by yourself. I think the title was something like “Grip and Grin”.

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
My first pronghorn, taken on BLM in Nevada. Scouted 3 days and hunted 7. Got stuck in a crazy thunderstorm that made the roads unpassable for 2 days, so I sat in the van and watched it rain. I went back on the second to last day of the season and I found this guy and got it done with a single shot at 250 yards.8394B6AA-FAD1-4E0A-B4B0-D62FFD5AF6D1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok dude what the hell quit honey dicking us and get some more pics of that beast lol

He’s buried in the freezer under salmon, antelope meat, and after this morning elk. Sorry. I’ll boil him after hunting season, I’ll take some more pics then.

Last edited:
The Big Hunt Guys podcast had an episode on photos that helped me a ton, including taking photos by yourself. I think the title was something like “Grip and Grin”.

I know how, just don’t get too excited about pictures. I think I took 3 of my bighorn ram.

UTJL

Lil-Rokslider
@Twitch 8 points, do you think it was worth it? Serious question. This was my first antelope buck tag.