2021 Montana Elk Draw

Cdroot89

Lil-Rokslider
It's only 7:45 in Montana right now...you got a hold of someone before the office opened?

My hunting partner called yesterday and that is what they told him. If you don’t want to believe me feel free to keep wasting your time refreshing the app. Hopefully I am wrong.

fatlander

WKR
My hunting partner called yesterday and that is what they told him. If you don’t want to believe me feel free to keep wasting your time refreshing the app. Hopefully I am wrong.

I don’t have much faith in talking to folks at the FWP. These are the same people that say you can’t have 3 NR preference points then post draw results with NR’s having 3 preference points...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoot

WKR
Good luck to everyone who applied! I'm hoping my son and I draw an LE permit. I really want his first elk hunt to be a blast!

Smada962

FNG
Man I'm so impatient to find out, even though I shouldn't be. If my past is any indication if there is even a 1% chance I won't draw, then I won't draw. I have maybe the worst draw luck of anyone you will find.

Man I'm so impatient to find out, even though I shouldn't be. If my past is any indication if there is even a 1% chance I won't draw, then I won't draw. I have maybe the worst draw luck of anyone you will find.
Do you have any points?

Gmark

FNG
I didn't even apply this year and I am refreshing this thread to know when the results get released LOL
One of my friends applied and I am hoping that he got it. Hopefully next year I will be watching this thread for myself!