2014 Deer Meat Pole

lintond

WKR
Not a monster but he tastes good. :)
7b5246afbc8ecc8d0d36992ceaf8827e.jpg

COSA

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the comments. Been very blessed the past couple years,

My first muley on my first western elk/deer hunt! Opening morning of CO 2nd rifle season. I've been kind of lurking on this site for the past year learning alot...thanks to all you Roksliders for all the valuable info I've learned, and thanks to all those that I bought most of my gear from! I haven't scored him yet, but I don't really care...I think he's awesome and couldn't be happier!

Last edited:

velvetfvr

WKR
My first muley on my first western elk/deer hunt! Opening morning of CO 2nd rifle season. I've been kind of lurking on this site for the past year learning alot...thanks to all you Roksliders for all the valuable info I've learned, and thanks to all those that I bought most of my gear from! I haven't scored him yet, but I don't really care...I think he's awesome and couldn't be happier!

Man you are gonna have to hunt a little longer to beat that buck. That's a great first muley

RamDreamer

Lil-Rokslider
Man are there some great deer starting to show up! Congrats to all. It is killing me being away for school and not able to walk the hills for elk and deer this fall.

GotMyTag

Banned
30 inch buck and another great got by the kids.

30" buck and another great buck my nephews shot.
I hope to post the whole story and some way better pictures but I thought you might like this one I have now.
I cannot tell the whole story yet because I am not sure I have all the facts right. Also not sure if these are meat pole bucks anyway.165 1 eight then 165 4 eights kids hunt 201wtrmrk4.jpg