20% Off Swazi Gear Happening Now.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Swazi is doing their winter sale and are offering 20% off. Only lasts 5 days. Use code...

WINTER20

Excellent pieces that I use almost every season are the TAHR, OVERPANTS, and HOOD.

Please keep the political "the owner hates guns" comments for another thread.

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Their Micro fleece 140gsm stuff is top tier for home lounge wear. Absolutely bananas how comfy it is.

Dobermann

WKR
I know I say this almost every time a Swazi thread comes up ...

But #&(% Swazi.

The founder, Davey, threw us under the bus when gun law changes were being discussed, saying that no-one needed a semi-auto for hunting. Gubmint were probably going to do what they were going to do anyway, but he has a mainstream following, and this was one part of turning everyday folks' opinion against gun ownership by citizens.

The ultimate outcome was that many of us had to hand over multiple rifles, only to know they were about to be crushed.

Almost everyone I know here now boycots Swazi.

James270

FNG
I know I say this almost every time a Swazi thread comes up ...

But #&(% Swazi.

The founder, Davey, threw us under the bus when gun law changes were being discussed, saying that no-one needed a semi-auto for hunting. Gubmint were probably going to do what they were going to do anyway, but he has a mainstream following, and this was one part of turning everyday folks' opinion against gun ownership by citizens.

The ultimate outcome was that many of us had to hand over multiple rifles, only to know they were about to be crushed.

Almost everyone I know here now boycots Swazi.
Correct, f@*k Davey and Swazi and the horse they rode in on.