WTS 1957 Browning Superposed Lightning 12GA 26 1/2" SK SK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ok everyone....

I am going to list this here because of all the fantastic transactions I have had on here.

This is a 1957 Browning Superposed Lightning 12GA 2 3/4" with 26 1/2" Barrel choked Skeet/Skeet.

Double White Bead.

This gun literally is a time capsule as the images reflect.

It literally has such negligible marks that they are almost impossible to show in the photos.

I bought this gun a while back in Montana and used it one time hunting Pheasant.

The gun was able to anchor Rooster's at 40 yards no issue. I did some research and was told by several Browning guys that the Belgian made guns of that era choked Skeet were probably choked closer to IC by todays standard and I believe that after using it the one time.

Not much to talk about with this gun in regard to anything other than it is an amazing firearm for 66 years old.

Gun is tight and breaks like glass.

Gun will ship from Cheyenne Wyoming FedEx with tracking.

First I'll Take It wins regardless of conversations.

PayPal FF Discreet or Zelle

Test is the fastest response from me at 307-421-6110

$2850 Shipped

Lightning1.jpgLightning2.jpgLightning3.jpgLightning4.jpgLightning5.jpgLightning6.jpg

Dos XX

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yes. Oh yes. Oh yes yes.

Man. Killing me. I just bought a 16 ga lightning o/u and paid for my 6.5 prc custom.

Deucebump

WKR
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nope… I dont need this…. But free bump for an amazing specimen. (And so I can keep tabs on it🤣)

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Nothing like a Belgian made Browning, especially one that has been cared for properly

Status
Not open for further replies.