180 ELDM Terminal performance.

deadwolf

WKR
100% agree! I have been using them in my 7SAUM for multiple mule deer in the last few years and they got the job done quick at varying distances.

And nice buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
100% agree! I have been using them in my 7SAUM for multiple mule deer in the last few years and they got the job done quick at varying distances.

And nice buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear! And thank you!

We need a report on the Nimrod stock.
It's legit for sure. Palm swell is a little unnecessarily large, but still plenty comfortable and easy to shoot.

Looks like the bullet worked but damn that seems destructive at those velocities
Yeah it's violent. Which is what I prefer. I honestly don't try to hit in the shoulder, because it does ruin a majority of the meat. It was super windy and it kept switching directions slightly, so I just held in the pocket, knowing it'd land in the vitals somewhere at that distance, and the bullet pushed into the shoulder.

TxLite

WKR
Yeah it's violent. Which is what I prefer. I honestly don't try to hit in the shoulder, because it does ruin a majority of the meat. It was super windy and it kept switching directions slightly, so I just held in the pocket, knowing it'd land in the vitals somewhere at that distance, and the bullet pushed into the shoulder.
Better to lose a shoulder than a deer. Great buck and good shooting