OP
Doghed

Doghed

WKR
I knew you guys would like it. Things have been kinda tense around here lately. I thought we needed a feel good story to get us to September when we're all friends again.

Stay tuned for the next installment where we slide down sand dunes on plastic sleds.

Fatcamp

WKR
When I was a kid we used to slide down a hill covered in prairie grass with cardboard sleds. Called it Cardboard Hill. It would lay down and you could haul ass. Went back a couple years ago and it was tiny. Seems like big adventure in 1978.

Azone

WKR
When I was a kid we used to slide down a hill covered in prairie grass with cardboard sleds. Called it Cardboard Hill. It would lay down and you could haul ass. Went back a couple years ago and it was tiny. Seems like big adventure in 1978.
Waxed produce boxes were the best for doing that when I was a kid! It was all fun and games till you hit a squirrel hole and everyone went flying everywhere. I sure do miss 1998.

Porterka

FNG
Waxed produce boxes were the best for doing that when I was a kid! It was all fun and games till you hit a squirrel hole and everyone went flying everywhere. I sure do miss 1998.

I remember this as a kid. My grandfather asked if us kids wanted to go sledding in the middle of summer then proceeded to give use pieces of cardboard and send us down a hill.That was a day we learned a new way to have fun.

Azone

WKR
I remember this as a kid. My grandfather asked if us kids wanted to go sledding in the middle of summer then proceeded to give use pieces of cardboard and send us down a hill.That was a day we learned a new way to have fun.
Some of the best times ever, then everyone grew up, got jobs and became way uncool.

Randle

WKR
Or rolled down a hill in a tractor🚜 tire, or put your brother in the dryer and turn it on, or firecrackers under your sisters lounger lawn chair. Man it was great being a kid in the 60s. Dad could slap us into next week, not really hurt us to bad, and not go to jail for setting us right.