160 grain .284 TMK

WKR

WKR
Whens the last time anyone has seen these?
Does sierra ever actually do production runs on this line anymore? Just want to know if I should keep my hopes up or finally let go. I havent seen them available and I've been looking for years.

eoperator

WKR
I ordered 2.5k 160's and 5k 95tmk's through a small ammo company from Michigan. That order was placed so long ago I am not even sure how long it has been, maybe 4-5yrs.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I ordered 2.5k 160's and 5k 95tmk's through a small ammo company from Michigan. That order was placed so long ago I am not even sure how long it has been, maybe 4-5yrs.
Wanna sell or trade 500 of the 160's ? 😉🤣
I'm really starting to think sierra quit producing them

SouthPaw

WKR
Whens the last time anyone has seen these?
Does sierra ever actually do production runs on this line anymore? Just want to know if I should keep my hopes up or finally let go. I havent seen them available and I've been looking for years.
I have 30 of them you can have. Zero the gun with ten, dope it at distance with five gives you 15 left to hunt with for a season... 🤷‍♂️

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I have 30 of them you can have. Zero the gun with ten, dope it at distance with five gives you 15 left to hunt with for a season... 🤷‍♂️
I appreciate that but I'd probably end up liking them and then be in an even worse spot when I run out of the 30 🤦 id really like to get my hands on a few hundred.

I'm all good for hunting season, im shooting a 25 creed with the 133 bergers and 134 eldms for this year's tags. I just want to experiment with the TMK in my 7 prc and 280 ai.