16 Colorado resident antelope points. Where would you hunt?

We're going to try to get a very good friend her antelope this year. She has 16 points. She and her husband had planned to make this hunt together. Unfortunately, life happens and she will be making this hunt without him. We helped her use her 16 points for mule deer.

She saw a lot of bucks but in the end her heart wasn't in it so she decided not to shoot. She had a great time however. We had a week long camp and her 16 year old son to share it with while everyone remembered her husband's joy of Colorado and wildlife. Now we're planning to use these 16 antelope points somewhere in Colorado.

I'm hoping to get some suggestions on units. We've already researched most available information. But, just like the deer hunt, we are hoping to get the best info from those who might have a better, real life passion for a specific unit. She'll never be making these hunts again. We're all getting too old to outlast Colorado point creep. Any opinions or suggestions will be warmly received. The deer info we got made us completely change where we were originally going to go. That hunt turned out perfect!

bsoliday

FNG
I have seen very few CO goats worth 16 points. Saw a couple in the mid 70's range in Unit 2, but not the numbers one would expect.

OP
C
I have seen very few CO goats worth 16 points. Saw a couple in the mid 70's range in Unit 2, but not the numbers one would expect.
Thanks. It's just time for her to use them somewhere. We didn't even know she had them. We already used her 16 mule deer points.

WKR
Son burned a bunch in Unit 3. He killed a nice antelope but it was hugely disappointing that there were so many tag holders both buck and doe. I'd be much more interested in a RFW after seeing that assuming she is a resident of CO. Was going to pull 3 myself but have other plans now.

If not a resident, shoot me a pm and I'll give you a couple of other ideas.

OP
C
Son burned a bunch in Unit 3. He killed a nice antelope but it was hugely disappointing that there were so many tag holders both buck and doe. I'd be much more interested in a RFW after seeing that assuming she is a resident of CO. Was going to pull 3 myself but have other plans now.

If not a resident, shoot me a pm and I'll give you a couple of other ideas.
Yes, the RFW is a great Idea which I had totally forgotten about. Thanks for responding.