$1500 budget RF binos versus older SLC glass

I currently have a pair of older SLCs. Probably made around 2007 if I had to guess. They're super clear to me and a purchase I've never regretted after getting them second hand 4 years ago.

I'm considering getting a pair of range finding binos now though. I'd have a budget of about $1500. Am I going to be disappointed in the glass quality of the RF binos in that price range though? I'm sure bino technology has gotten better since 2007 when mine were made. But I don't want to feel like I stepped down in glass to get the rangefinder feature. If I need to up my budget, by how much am I looking at? Any suggestions for RF binos I need to be looking at and waiting for a sale on?

Thanks for any help.

I currently have a pair of older SLCs. Probably made around 2007 if I had to guess. They're super clear to me and a purchase I've never regretted after getting them second hand 4 years ago.

I'm considering getting a pair of range finding binos now though. I'd have a budget of about $1500. Am I going to be disappointed in the glass quality of the RF binos in that price range though? I'm sure bino technology has gotten better since 2007 when mine were made. But I don't want to feel like I stepped down in glass to get the rangefinder feature. If I need to up my budget, by how much am I looking at? Any suggestions for RF binos I need to be looking at and waiting for a sale on?

Thanks for any help.
You can confirm the year of manufacture by following these instructions:

And yes, generally RF binos do not have as great of glass as a standalone bino. Plus RF technology is constantly changing. I’m a fan of separate