$13k 308 w/ a Leupold

They did not justify the skunkworks price tag with that one. If they had gone custom with magnesium/carbon fiber and made this thing weigh 4lbs, maybe.

Your switch barrel 6cm/338fed setup is way cooler than this at a fraction of the cost.

TxLite

WKR
In all honesty that’s a pretty cool rifle system. 17.5” collapsible takedown rifle with integral suppressor. I could do without the scope but overall really cool. Not surprised at the high price, looks like standard gunwerks pricing strategy.

Look at it a from a different perspective- a lot of custom one-off machining went into making this rifle. The machining on the integrally suppressed barrel alone is impressive. The chassis is something I have not seen available on the market. Combined with a custom brief case and low volume of production- those costs add up. Some guy with the coin will not flinch at the price. And why not? its a cool system and there is worse ways to spend money.

Weldor

WKR
Meh. With CNC machining and bots doing the work, hard to justify the coin for a 308. Concept is cool.

Last edited:

TaperPin

WKR
I had a client that would be one of their target market for this thing - lots of play money and a need to show off to his friends and business associates. It’s not meant to be extra functional, or to be seriously used for anything - it’s designed to show off to your bros - nobody else on the block has one because it’s ridiculous. Lol

PsRpOiGrRiAtM

Lil-Rokslider
Personally I think it's cool. I can't afford one, but would love to cobble something together myself using that as inspiration.

More power to them if they can sell the qtys they made--it's their decision in a free market. I understand the desire to throw shade at a company, but if a person wants to do that for any valid reason, then they can also step up and go into business for themselves if they truly have a niche they can leverage and decide how much profit *gasp* to squeeze out of it.

Now, as for the Cybertruck...well, I just saw my first one in town and wonder how many more will show up now that the ice is broken. Goes to show there's a demographic for everything.

Moosehunter

Lil-Rokslider
The "hunting industry" is insane.
I've fallen a few times myself.
I'm not knocking companies like this, altho I will say theres just to much money in this world or something.
I can't even stomach a vehicle at that price.😅
Not to mention I won't give Aaron any of my money.
I'm not here to change the world tho soooo....carry on👍

180ls1

WKR
Gunworks is probably laughing all the way to the bank and their customers of this product probably love it.

Superx3

FNG
Gunwerks is laughing all the way to the bank on this one. They can’t have more than $3,000 In One of these things! CNC machine could turn out 10 by lunch!

huntnful

WKR
I have never been able to get behind, or justify their rifle systems and prices. But their Revic optics line has put out some great products and competitive pricing.

This is just rich people shit that they do for fun I'm sure. No actual hunters are going to buy that thing lol.