1-x Scope Options

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking for a 1.X-X scope for a 45-70 Marlin 1895G. It currently has a cheap Bushnell that has failed and won’t track at all.

I’m looking for an illuminated reticle with a basic reticle preferably with holdovers. A basic illuminated duplex like a Firedot would be acceptable.

This scope is hard for find so far a 1.5-4 or 1.5-5 Leupold looks promising or maybe the 1-6 Optika 6.

What else is out there?

If you’re cool with a 30mm tube, the Trijicon Credo HX 1-6x24 is worth a look. It’s really good on 1x. The eye box is a bit tight on 6x. The center dot is excellent.

It also has hold over points on the reticle, but they aren’t for the 45-70. You would need to figure out what they correspond to for your loads.

OP
B

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
If you’re cool with a 30mm tube, the Trijicon Credo HX 1-6x24 is worth a look. It’s really good on 1x. The eye box is a bit tight on 6x. The center dot is excellent.

It also has hold over points on the reticle, but they aren’t for the 45-70. You would need to figure out what they correspond to for your loads.

Current scope is a 30mm so no problem there. I wish I would have bought the Credo a couple years ago when they were on sale.