1-8" twist heavy 22cal bullets

Fmuguira

FNG
+1 to what Pharmseller said, there’s follows made that will extend existing Tikka mag to 2.5” and you just take spacer out and use your existing follower spring.

IMO the 75 Eldm is a match made in heaven for an 8 twist 223 Rem. Great stability AND enough case capacity to get 2900 ish … punches way above its weight.

khuber84

WKR
Keep in mind, most advised twist rates are based upon 223 rem velocity. Once you start stepping up to larger cases with notably more speed, you don't need the advertised twist rates from manufacturer.

OP
Turdferg
That's a good point on the speeds for sure. I've seen 3d printed mags for tikka which I have had one. It's ok for range but not trust worthy. Those waterman's in Australia are really nice, but rather not spend that money when ill be updating stock later this fall to one that accepts aics mags. So I think for stock tikka mag 73gr would be best for now, then move to 75s once I upgrade stock an have more room in the mag!

SloppyJ

WKR
73eldm or 77tmks would suit. I bought 2,000 75gr BTHPs but have yet to shoot any. They will also fit in a Tikka.

I'm looking into the mags for it as well. That would be nice to get them out of the case more.

73eldm or 77tmks would suit. I bought 2,000 75gr BTHPs but have yet to shoot any. They will also fit in a Tikka.

I'm looking into the mags for it as well. That would be nice to get them out of the case more.