1-8" twist heavy 22cal bullets

I'm sure this has been talked about in few forums especially regarding the 223. But just wanted to get others experience with heavy 22cal bullets in the 223 with 1-8" twist. I live in the mountains in Canada just north of the boarder, average shooting elevation is 3500', average hunting elevation is 4000-6000'.
Currently just got a tikka t3x 223, 22" barrel 1-8"

Hornady 80gr eldm, 80gr eldx and 88gr eldm all say 1-7" twist or faster on the boxes. Unsure on the Berger's or 77gr tmks there twist requirements as bullets is stock up here is still behind compared to the states.

What's everyone's experience/knowledge on say 70gr and heavier bullets in 223 with 1-8" twist. Also being at my elevations that should help make it less likely for destabilizing I believe?

Thanks in advance!

OP
Turdferg
I've heard lots about the 77tmk on here especially cause Form has had great success. I was kinda leaning towards the 75gr eldm as there available most places. An seem less likely to be a issue. I also found someone who has 300 75gr Amax bullets prior to eldm with heat shield tip for smoking deal. Might give them a try to start.

Wrongside

WKR
Can’t go wrong with the 75ELD in 8 twist Tikkas. It’s all I’ve shot in 223 for many years. And as a bonus, Horn stuff is actually available up here.