1-(6-10) FFP with turrets??

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
I don't own guns because of that boating incident I had, but if I did:
I would be looking for a 1-(6 through10) FFP with turrets. That doesnt cost more than the rifle its going on. The rifle in question (may she rest with fishes) would have been a 5.56 with a convinient 22lr conversion kit. Would love to have 2 dope charts with the same rifle and scope. One for coyotes, one for P Dogs.
Does that even exist? Can find FFP but most have no turrets just holds. Am I crazy to think this has to be a thing? TLDR: looking for affordable 1-x FFP with turretsp

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I don't own guns because of that boating incident I had, but if I did:
I would be looking for a 1-(6 through10) FFP with turrets. That doesnt cost more than the rifle its going on. The rifle in question (may she rest with fishes) would have been a 5.56 with a convinient 22lr conversion kit. Would love to have 2 dope charts with the same rifle and scope. One for coyotes, one for P Dogs.
Does that even exist? Can find FFP but most have no turrets just holds. Am I crazy to think this has to be a thing? TLDR: looking for affordable 1-x FFP with turretsp

What is “affordable”?

OP
Gun&BowSD

Gun&BowSD

Lil-Rokslider
Sub...6? I know, its seeming like a tall ask the more I look. But i figure if I can grab a diamondback tactical 4-16 FFP for like 350, theres gotta be something

The Swaro Z8i and Kahles K16i / K18i / K18i-2 are all available with turrets, but they're all also SFP.

There isn't much point in a FFP 1-6, and there's less of a point in a FFP 1-8 if you're dialing.

At the price point you're referring to, this option doesn't exist.

TxLite

WKR
Nightforce NX8 1-8 and Credo HX 1-8 are both FFP and have turrets. Neither are sub $600, but Eurooptic has the Credo on closeout for $1000 if you like MOA. Mil is still $1250.

Bugger

Lil-Rokslider
Meopta makes a FFP 1-6 with turrets but it’s just above that price point, might be able to find one used at a good price. I considered it for a second but the small objective size made it less attractive for hunting in low light.

Edit: Eurooptic has some in your price range

Last edited: