0 Degree Sleeping Bag for Big Guys

Dr.Chill

FNG
I'm 6'3" 220 and use a WM Kodiak long bag. SG bags don't interest me at all. Not paying WM or FF prices for an Asian- made bag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
+1 for the WM Kodiak. I'm 6'3 170 (could stand to eat a few more meals i know) and it's got a ton of room. Shoulder room is awesome and can actually trust their temp comfort ratings.

I am a bit "heftier" than you and decided a long western mountaineering kodiak was the bag for me! Problem was, I am up in Canada and couldnt find one anywhere. They are also pricey up here at about $1000-1,100.00 canadian. I found a similar bag from a company called "Taiga" thats in vancouver, british columbia. They make a wide long back for cold conditions and are reasonably priced at under $500 canadian.

EasilyExcited

Lil-Rokslider
I had a feathered friends penguin . It got stolen and I picked up the stone glacier and love it. Has more room and just as warm. I'm 6' 2" 210lb and have room

S-3 ranch

WKR
Not a backpack bag , but a super good base camp is Teton

I'm 6'3" 220 and use a WM Kodiak long bag. SG bags don't interest me at all. Not paying WM or FF prices for an Asian- made bag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I’m 6’5. When you say long bag, are you saying the 7’0 or 6’6”? Which would you recommend for someone my height? I’m leaning to 7’

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 6’5. When you say long bag, are you saying the 7’0 or 6’6”? Which would you recommend for someone my height? I’m leaning to 7’
Personally. I’d try to get into both and see if the 6’6 needs to be ruled out. I’m only 6’3, so 6’6 bags are fine for my smaller stature.

bascott1

WKR
6’6” broad shouldered and 265lbs and run a wm antelope. Super warm bag, but as previously stated, you ain’t moving much. If any at all.