Zenbivy pad vs Thermarest

Dirtbag

WKR
In the process of upgrading my entire sleep system and I’m going with a Zenbivy. Have seen a lot of videos explaining the comfort of the their pads. I’m a little concerned that they may not be as durable as a thermarest. The Zenbivys are 20D material. Any users of the the ZB pads themselves? Should I stick with using the zenbivy quilt and sheet with a thermarest?

are thermarest even that durable? the only one I've heard about being more durable is exped - and my dog's nails went through one of mine the very first time i blew it up. I've used my zenbivy sheet on a S2S etherlite and 2 different expeds. Nothing about the specs of the zenbivy pad stood out to me.

OP
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

WKR
are thermarest even that durable? the only one I've heard about being more durable is exped - and my dog's nails went through one of mine the very first time i blew it up. I've used my zenbivy sheet on a S2S etherlite and 2 different expeds. Nothing about the specs of the zenbivy pad stood out to me.
The thermarests are 30D material vs the ZB’s 20D. I’ve had a thermarest since 2014 but I’m not in love with it comfort wise. The ZB is supposedly more comfortable.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The Xtherm uses a combination of material deniers. 70d on the bottom, unless they changed on the NXT. Xlite used a combo as well believe, 40D perhaps on the bottom?

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Butcher8

Lil-Rokslider
I have owned and used both. The new Zenbivy is easily a better pad. There is no comparison. WAY more comfortable, zero noise. Zenbivy is the best sleep system on the market.