Zeiss vs Swaroski binos

N2TRKYS

WKR
What model Zeiss bino compares with the Swaroski 10x42 slc? How does the Zeiss compare to the Swaroski?

WRO

WKR
Victory HT, they're a very nice set of glass as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love my wife's conquests but they are no Swarovski. The victory line might be more comparable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
Not even close to the same class. Zeiss are OK glass but they've had some real issues with warranty. Swarovski vs. Leica is the comparison that you should be making. It is a lifetime purchase at the price but Swarovski does stand behind what they sell and there is a difference in lens quality.

CLICKBANGBANG

Lil-Rokslider
I love my wife's conquests but they are no Swarovski. The victory line might be more comparable.

But are they worth the extra $1,xxx ish? I think the Swaro are a hair over twice the price. I'd hope the Swarovski would be much better.

I'm still playing with my new Conquest and really liking them. I just got them set up on my tripod and that made things fun. The Conquest were at the top of my budget... Now I'm looking at the Swaro ATS for a spotter.

WRO

WKR
But are they worth the extra $1,xxx ish? I think the Swaro are a hair over twice the price. I'd hope the Swarovski would be much better.

I'm still playing with my new Conquest and really liking them. I just got them set up on my tripod and that made things fun. The Conquest were at the top of my budget... Now I'm looking at the Swaro ATS for a spotter.
If you're talking conquests then yes..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Gumbo

WKR
Check out the Leica Trinovid. I just bought a pair of 10x42s for work for $999 and they are great. The downside is no locking diopter, but a strip of electrical tape fixes that. For what it is worth, I personally own old Ultravids (non-HD) and the new Trinovids are probably better. I bought my Ultravids because I wear glasses and the eyecups have a really low click setting that works perfectly for me whereas the Swaros I compared them to were either all the way in and too close or one click out and too far. Optically there didn't seem to be much difference, but this was a decade ago.