Zeiss Victory SR Opinions

I'm upgrading my birding binos to Alpha glass and have narrowed it down to either the 8x32 or 10x32 Victory SR's from Zeiss. I like the FOV and light weight. Has anyone had the chance to compare both?

Currently, I own the following lower tier binos that I use for archery and other activities.
Vortex Viper HD 10x42
Vortex Diamondback HD 8x32
Maven C.2 7x28
Nikon Action 8x42

Kirk185

FNG
I'm upgrading my birding binos to Alpha glass and have narrowed it down to either the 8x32 or 10x32 Victory SR's from Zeiss. I like the FOV and light weight. Has anyone had the chance to compare both?

Currently, I own the following lower tier binos that I use for archery and other activities.
Vortex Viper HD 10x42
Maven C.2 7x28
Nikon Action 8x42
See

Vortex Viper HD 10x42
Maven C.2 7x28
Nikon Action 8x42
When deciding between 8x and 10x the biggest factor for many is which one can you hold more steady. I have a 12x36 Cannon image stabilized and can see far more detail in low light than my swaro 10x42 slcs. On the other hand if u r glassing off a tripod then this doesn't become so much of an issue.

OP
C
See

When deciding between 8x and 10x the biggest factor for many is which one can you hold more steady. I have a 12x36 Cannon image stabilized and can see far more detail in low light than my swaro 10x42 slcs. On the other hand if u r glassing off a tripod then this doesn't become so much of an issue.
Thanks for the input. I ended up getting the SF's in 8X32. My hands are pretty steady even with 10x42's but I do notice an increase in clarity/detail with 8's. My wife has 8X42 Swaro NL's and I feel that the SF's are more to my liking, (atleast for viewing small birds like Warblers).