Zeiss Victory SF 8x32 vs Leica Geovid Pro 8x32

I gotta ask, whats anyone's take on the new compact geovids 8x32? after my research i really like the idea of an 8x32 due to size and performance. with the new geovids theres nothing else really out there like it (to my knowledge) as for compact rangefinding binos but it seems like they dont have the best reviews (also not many reviews yet).. I currently run the nl pure 12s from my chest/tripod and BTX when i really need to reach out there but ive come to realize i really need an 8 for all around hiking/timber and a rangefinder built in makes it even more enticing. I'd love to get rid of my rangefinder and get the compact setup of geovid pros but not sure if its worth losing the field of view and other minor specs of the sf 8s.. anyways, just curious what anyone had to say about those.. the zeiss 8x32 victory sf just sound incredible for what they are but id sure like the rangefinding capabilities.

the most intriguing feature of all on those new geovids are the mapping capabilities but sounds like map accuracy isnt all that accurate but maybe a software update of sorts would change that? im not concerned on the ballistic stuff and dont plan on getting into long range, mainly just like the idea of ranging an object and having it pop up on my maps so i can navigate..

I know its comparing apples to oranges with one being a rangefinding bino and the other not, just seeing if anyone had any updates on reviews of the Geovids..

anyways, curious on your thoughts!