WTS Zeiss Victory RF 10x42 FS

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Excellent condition Zeiss Victory RF combo unit for sale. Comes with box and all accessories. These were a replacement pair for warranty claim from Zeiss. They have been used in the field some this past fall but really no flaws on them I can find. Glass is excellent. Comes with outdoorsmans stud installed as well. Big discount here at $1950 shipped tyd

***I've also listed a pair of GPO RF binos as well. I'm only selling one pair and whichever sells first, I'll keep the other.

Luk-Ee-Dsi-Seed-Rd-Eh3-YSspg.jpg

Nudkb-P5-LRC-xu-JQm80fj6w.jpg

b1-If-YHY3-RKi-XYGMBaq-N6ng.jpg

P52b-GVZw-Tc-OGI6p-WQqmduw.jpg

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The RF started giving crazy readings. It was variable. Inconsistent and random. Most of the time it worked perfectly but occasionally it would give crazy readings. I didn't want it to cost me an animal so I sent them in for repair. They sent me a new pair. This is the replacement pair. Working perfectly for me.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That’s an EXCELLENT deal. The Zeiss repaired ones come back in perfect working order as they should. Surprised this has lasted this long. Still the best overall package in range finding binos.

OP
E

Ebby

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Thanks Pronghunter. I thought it was a great deal as well and I expected these to be sold in minutes. Ha. They are fantastic binos that’s for sure.

Lee