Zeiss LRP s3 6-36×56

I'm looking for feedback on the LRP S3, I'm looking at the 6-36x56 for NRL/PRS matches.
I'm looking for durability in addition to glass quality, eye box and all the other checklist items.
Sound off if you have any experience

For NRL/PRS matches the Razor G3 seems to be preferred by people over the Zeiss. The Zeiss was by far the best thing going at its pricepoint towards the end of 2023 when it was on sale everywhere for $1875 though, that was a hell of a lot of scope for the money. But I believe its current price is about $2500 and for that you can just get a black Razor G3 from EuroOptic. I ended up buying a Razor G3 for the NRL22 rig I put together.

Optically the Razor beats out the (non-35 power) ATACR scopes pretty easily and it's supposedly better than the Zeiss by a bit too. I'll bet the FOV on the Razor breaks the dumb Swarovski patent too, it's pretty impressive and Swaro wouldn't dare try to take them to court over it anyway. I'll link a review of the G3 (I think he mentions the S3 at some point too but it's a long ass video) from one of the only people I trust when it comes to optics reviews. 99% of people who talk about optics use buzzwords and have no clue what they're talking about in comparing/evaluating optical quality. The DLO guy has worked a lot with Leica and other companies in designing scopes as a side thing but his actual job involves evaluating optical quality in cameras and other stuff I think. The Covertnoob5 guy is just a dude who seems to have used/owned every chassis/optic on the market. He's sponsored by ZCO, not Vortex. I trust Form and the Rokslide guys for durability testing though, DLO only reviews optical quality.

If you want peace of mind on durability though I can't imagine you'll be content with anything other than some flavor of ATACR depending on your budget. I decided to go with the Razor because the optical quality of the ATACR line has supposedly always been kind of weak for the pricepoint, let alone compared to the G3. Plus I really hate the rotating ocular thing. If I had the extra $750 I'd have tried to get a demo model of the ATACR 7-35 (link below for example) because it uses different "glass" than the other ATACR scopes and is slightly superior to the Razor in image quality. Plus of course having the NF reputation for durability.

OP
762 ULTRAMAGA
Thanks
Yeah glass quality is great to have but I also want a scope that tracks and holds zero. I saw a guy bump his G3 at a match last month and it went TU, he finished the shoot with a backup rifle.
Not to knock the G3 too much but a bunch of guys are also reporting parallax failures.
The 7-35 ATACR is also on my list, I can get a reasonable deal through their mil/le program