Zeiss conquest V4 4-16x44 Demo model

Was wondering if anyone could give me a review on the demo models that red hawk rifles sells of the zeiss conquest v4. Is the demo model worth it or should i look for a new one? Also not opposed if anyone has a lead on a used one. Thanks in advance.

In the past I purchased several demo model high end scopes not Zeiss but demo models from another way more expensive brand than Zeiss and received brand spanking new sealed boxes ones.

Give them a call maybe they might even say you may receive brand spanking new ones since their DEMOs are sold out.

I've purchased one Zeiss V4 demo from Red Hawk and it showed up in like new condition with no problems.

Was wondering if anyone could give me a review on the demo models that red hawk rifles sells of the zeiss conquest v4. Is the demo model worth it or should i look for a new one? Also not opposed if anyone has a lead on a used one. Thanks in advance.
No issues with Redhawk or Eurooptic demos. I’m convinced most are new and they just sell as demos to get out of MAP pricing. I’ve bought a lot from both, some Zeiss/NF/Swaro

I have one. As far as I could tell it was brand new just taken out of the box for either display or a trade show.

Every single Nx8 "demo" model I've bought has come sealed. It's a way for them to advertise them under msrp without getting in trouble. You're safe with europtic or red hawk.

I bought a new one last October from Eurooptic, shipped to WI for $633. Are the demos cheaper?

Back