WTS ZC420 Zero Compromise 4-20x50 15 mil MPCT 1 Reticle

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This ZC420 15 mil with the MPCT 1 reticle is like new with no signs of ring mounts. Glass is pristine. Unfortunately, the scope doesn’t fit with my Hawkins Heavy Tactical rings on my custom .28 Nosler action. So I’m selling this to get the ZC527 so I have more tube adjustment as my integrated pic rail action is very limited in terms of pic rail adjustments. Comes with original box, packaging, IMG_2760.jpegcover, battery cover tool, and a set of Aadmount caps. $3,200 shipped. Buyer pays for any requested insurance. Venmo or PayPal works.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpeg
    IMG_2757.jpeg
    655.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2759.jpeg
    IMG_2759.jpeg
    658.1 KB · Views: 41
OP
H
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Alright, I was able to connect with Jeff Huber at ZCO as the Hawkins Heavy tactical rings wouldn’t work. Then ordered and tried the Hawkins new ultra light rings in 36mm but they only come in their medium height to which my bolt handle rubs. So, Jeff said I could order the ZCO rings at 1.18” so my bolt handle will clear and they are only a four screw so they should fit the tube length as well. Jeff said they are discontinued, but to try CS tactical to see if they still had a set in stock. They cost quite a bit more if you want the ring cap with the level, but it’s pretty much my only split ring option at this point. New rings shipped to me today and if they work I’ll take this listing down and hope that this post helps anyone else who was in my predicament. Thanks to the patient folks who have been interested in my scope while I tried to figure this out.