Youth nylon 2/4 way stretch pants?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
For anyone else down this road already in the realm of non-camo what all is out there for youth for pants like eddie baurer pro guide, parana, etc? IE nylon moderately durable pants with some stretch?

So far I've came across a boys version of the Kuhl Renegades, just wondering if there are others I'm overlooking?

Basically looking for something comfortable but harder wearing like offered for adults.

cmahoney

WKR
Yes, the wrangler nylon pants, as fast as kids grow, I wouldn’t spend anymore than they cost, about $20. That’s what my 5 year old wears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What model are they? I was looking some wondering if wrangler had a kids stretch but didn't readily find it on my phone.

Edit nevermind the "boys outdoor" series, lol not sure how I missed that first time.

cmahoney

WKR
Here is what I ordered, can’t beat $15 and they are great pants.
68f83270defff6e112c303affeaec9ae.jpg

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nice, I’ll pick some up.

You're probably covered with the cargo pants already but you said 5yr old so likely size 4-7 range still, they have a utility version in green on the wrangler site also for $14 today free shipping. I'm trying to outfit one at size ~7 and one size ~10. I grabbed one of those utility pants size 7 to try and for the cost from kohls got those ATG in 7, 8, 10, and 12. Can take back what doesn't fit if too small, otherwise if they're at 7 and 10 then the 8 and 12 are just on deck, for the cost. ANYWAYS thanks for the wrangler tip, ideally this means I'll have campers with me that aren't in sweats, lol (they hate jeans).