Your Rifle of Choice? [Poll]

What is your go-to/favorite rifle (bolt) to use out in the field?

• Bergara

Votes: 19 3.8%
  • Browning/Winchester

Votes: 73 14.7%
  • Howa

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Kimber

Votes: 49 9.9%
  • Remington

Votes: 67 13.5%
  • Ruger

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Sako/Tikka

Votes: 175 35.3%
  • Savage

Votes: 24 4.8%
  • Weatherby

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Other (Christensen/Cooper/Fierce/Gunwerks/Nosler/Proof/Red Rock/Seekins/TC/Custom)

Votes: 127 25.6%

• Total voters

tlkaetz

WKR
I own or have owned Kimber, Winchester, Remington, Browning and Savage. My favorite rifle for the last few years has been my Kimber Montana in 280ai.

I love my Sako A7 Pro I have had it for several years now and its definitely my go to hunting rifle.

It's a great rifle but honestly after looking into the Tikka, I probably could have saved some cash without sacrificing much in performance/quality. Never really compared them both side by side so my thought shouldn't carry too much weight. If anyone has experience with both I would love to hear your thoughts.

Relentless

Lil-Rokslider
Obviously there are a lot of brands out there and tried to cover as many brands(more easily found in an average retail setting) as possible, but obviously can't cover them all (10 options). Also if you're in a tight spot trying to choose your favorite (like we all are), each user gets 2 votes to pick multiple brands if you can't decide. Just a little curious to see what you all use and sorry if your brand isn't on the list!
Tikka

I've been pretty partial to my rem actions and clones. I also like my Mausers and single shots of all flavors. I'm quite fond of my lever guns also ..... come to think of it I like them all. Sorry not much help.

kota

FNG
Out of what I have, I like my browning.

Dumped a lot of nice bucks carrying my dadโ€™s old sako, and thatโ€™s still my favorite.

Safe full of different calibers and brands. Grab the Tikka T3 SL in 7RM 90% of the time. Very smooth action, crisp/light trigger and sub MOA. Carriers and shoulders well.