Your favorite sling.

What is "the" rifle sling you use. Looking for recommendations .Tough and light preferably

asilmas

FNG
What is "the" rifle sling you use. Looking for recommendations .Tough and light preferably
Butler creek is what we use exclusively. Super comfortable (neoprene type material). We've only had them for a couple seasons but they seem to be holding up to the abuse.

Bcleck90

WKR
Grovtec Mountaineer Sling. It’s simple, light, and has enough grip on the upper, inside section that touches your shoulder.

Edit to add: I’ve never actually weighed one but they are light. I’ll weigh one of mine tomorrow if someone needs it.

c00p

FNG
Quake claw. Sticks to your shoulder and doesn’t dig in because of rubber pad. I actually just got a new one today with qd for my rokstok. I will note my shoulders aren’t the greatest from injuries so I baby them..
I second the Quake Claw, perfect mix of grip/comfort. I sometimes throw my rifle across my back (sling across chest) when I’m doing more arduous climbing/running etc. and the Quake Claw doesn’t dig into my neck but also keeps the rifle anchored.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
-butler creep neoprene
-black hawk (might be another company now) mountain sling
-ls wild sling.

I built mine. 4’ of 1” tubular nylon with a set of 2” loops on each end. 2’ of 1” tubular nylon sewn every 4” to make loops for adjustment. I run the end loops through QD attachments and use S binders to secure the end loops to the desired length.

Probably clear as mud.

For a hunting rifle, the Quake Claw.

For an AR type rifle. Sly Tactical sling. It's like a Vickers, but custom made for your height and weight, and has a small T shaped nylon handle for adjusting. Berry Compliant and 100% made in the USA in Montana.

Slytactical.com

I like the Ultimate Gun Sling. Doesn’t slide and easy to go no hands with it for climbing and other activities

JDOCUSMC

FNG
I second the quake claw. I've got 2 and transfer em to the rifle I'm taking into the field.

WCB

WKR
Butler Creek.. I have a few of them ... the Featherlights are great.