You be the judge

Booner nannie
af53558579caf3b81d0991cd6dc13911.jpg

What do you think he will go 48/49 inch I’m thinking 9 3/4 and at close to 6 inch base the pics are poor due to glassing at close to 1/2 mile away.
063bc52e8efa690d7e3ceed3699cd50c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
That nanny is intense.

His ears should be 3.5 or so - and they look awful big compared to those horns? Tip of nose to corner of eye is 7-8” normally and he looks just shy of that, but figure there’s extra length there due to the curve of course.

Crazy long horns on that nannie.

By no means am I an expert, I just killed my first billy two weeks ago, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Score wise I have no idea. I would be shocked if he was 9" and I'm not seeing but maybe 5" of mass. It does look to carry that mass fairly well though. With the glands behind the horns being small or not swelled up along with short hair, it allows you to see the horns a lot better. He does look to be a mature billy to my untrained eyes. Do you have a head on pic of the billy? For me that view is just as important for determining mass.

After looking at the other pics he has less mass than what it looked like in the first pic and I still don't see 9". My thoughts are 8-8.5" long and probably sub 5" on the bases. As I said though, I could be way off on my estimation.