Yoga

rhendrix

WKR
I'm contemplating doing yoga in the mornings, here lately my hamstrings and calves have been ridiculously tight to the point that it's interfering with every day activities. Do you guys know of anything on YouTube I could look up?

I have been doing it at night before I go to bed. I sleep much better and wake up feeling less tired and tense. I used an app on my iphone, but I am sure that there are a ton of videos on youtube. The app I have is pretty good. I usually do about ten minutes each night.

Rick

FNG
I started off a few years ago with a yoga DVD to help strengthen / correct lower back pain. Although I did feel better I eventually tried going to yoga classes. It was completely different and ultimately much better having an instructor give guidance on how to position my body correctly for each pose. If it is an option I suggest trying classes. I have not had any lower back problems going on two years.

yoga is the deal,especially for us old farts.go to a couple classes,it will go a lot better to learn stances instead of a dvd. of course utubr but learnin live is the way to go. kinda like shootin,you need live fire practice.
you won't regret it

Ricky

FNG
Yoga is a perfect exercise that provides our body flexibility and strength. Yoga gives our body a great shape and also helps us in weight lose.
lakecountybootcamps

Last edited:
If your interested in taking yoga I would strongly suggest going to a class, its much easier to stay focused and not cheat yourself. For me its much easier to lift weights until your tired then it is to hold a good stretch for the required amount of time for it to be beneficial. I take Bikram yoga classes, it a hour and a half of yoga in a room heated to 100 degrees, you'll never sweat more in your life.