Yeti Loadout GoBox Review

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello all, I have received a set of Yeti's Loadout Gobox for review. They were able to send them to me just in time for our road trip to Canada. The Loadout Goboxes come in 15, 30, and 60; I like the system's modularity and how they work together. For example, two 15s stack perfectly on a 30, and a 30 and 15 stack perfectly on a 60. These boxes boast Yeti's durability, and the latches are extremely easy to use. With one exception, the latch on the 15 is located on the short side, with a grab handle directly below the latch. I find myself yanking on the handle, thinking it's a latch. The 30 and 60 come with a divider to help keep gear organized; however, they are not interchangeable. The 60 has two locations. You can use the divider, but you can't use your divider from your 30 if you want to. Yeti does offer the dividers individually. One of the best features is the built-in lid organization. So far, I have found it very useful for stowing laptops or other flat items. I will use the 30 for my dedicated range bag and the 15 and 60 for other hunting equipment. I look forward to putting these through their paces and seeing how they hold up. After my first trip with them, I don't foresee any issues. Anyone who has used Yeti products knows they strive for the highest quality.

Here is a link to the GoBoxes-

5ab20ed8814710004e11a4d9f65791ea.jpeg

6f8659451380b26ba9cf7d21b690e7dc.jpeg

The bottom photo is of the 30. As you can tell, I’m a coffee snob and it holds a jet boil, and other similar sized items really well. The other side has most of the camera equipment in it. I really like the size of the 30 overall.

Last edited:

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
Travis, thanks for the write up. Are you able to comment on the Yeti's as they compare to any other box style storage totes....How they perform as it relates with exposure to dust, water, etc? Thanks

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Travis, thanks for the write up. Are you able to comment on the Yeti's as they compare to any other box style storage totes....How they perform as it relates with exposure to dust, water, etc? Thanks
I have two 60s and two 30s that I’ve used for the last 12 months.

They are fantastic little totes. Zero dust and water issues on dozens of trips out. I’ve left them out in the rain and nothing gets in them.

I use a 60 and a 30 that live in my jeep that hold off road recovery gear, vehicle fluids, tools, first aid, etc.

I use another 60 and 30 just as normal camping/outing totes. I wish they made an “80” for family camping trips to fit more gear. That would be the perfect size for us. If they came out with an 80 size I’d buy two of them and our family of 4 would be able to fit all our camping gear for a few days in them.

The latches work great, lids and overall construction is very solid. When rain picks up at camp it’s nice to not have to scramble and get totes back into vehicles or under covers.

Overall, I’d recommend them, if they made a size larger than 60 for longer trips that would be sweet!

IMG_7881.jpeg