Xpedition mx16 or DLX

I saw that sportsman has a clearance sale on them. Was thinking about one of them as an up grade for my old PSE DNA. Does anyone have any experience with these bows.

Tahoe1305

WKR
I have their older model 6” brace height.

I also have a new V3x 29” that I got last year.

I’ll say this….I took my backup bow (now the xpedition 6HD) to make sure it worked. I almost made it the primary bow. It shoots great. As fast as my V3x with 75lb limbs (the expedition has 70) and the back wall is so solid. If it wasn’t for my arrows/sight being perfectly dialed on the V3x it would be a tough decision.

For the money they are good bows. If I’m not mistaken the mx16 is the model year or two newer than the 6HD.

OP
C
I have their older model 6” brace height.

I also have a new V3x 29” that I got last year.

I’ll say this….I took my backup bow (now the xpedition 6HD) to make sure it worked. I almost made it the primary bow. It shoots great. As fast as my V3x with 75lb limbs (the expedition has 70) and the back wall is so solid. If it wasn’t for my arrows/sight being perfectly dialed on the V3x it would be a tough decision.

For the money they are good bows. If I’m not mistaken the mx16 is the model year or two newer than the 6HD.
It's a 2020 model.