XOP Treestands 30% off

RussDXT

WKR
I have one of their lightweight older stands. I use it when I’m going in far but prefer my summit over it due to comfort and the xop tendency to slide occasionally.

Wonder if this one would be any better?

Ordered a Novix at 25% off. Is the novix worth the 130$ over the XOP? May return it to cash in on this deal

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Gonna try to fashion a foot climber/saddle platform out of that replacement upper they sell - that plus a rock climbing harness should get me up the tree for minimal weight.

OP
tclipse

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Is there a coupon code or something? I don’t see any sales.
Add to cart and the discount is reflected there

Ordered a Novix at 25% off. Is the novix worth the 130$ over the XOP? May return it to cash in on this deal
XOP is basically a chinese-made alternative of the Novix/Lone Wolf stuff, the D'Acquisto guys had hands in the designs for both companies.

I'm not sure that this is 100% accurate but this is what I've read:

"Andrea D'Acquisto originally founded Lone Wolf and eventually sold the company but kept the name from my understanding. Lone Wolf moved production to China at one point and people got pissed so they moved it back to the US but left a lot of Chinese made stands that Cody D'Acquisto bought and sold under XOP after the Lone Wolf patent was expired. Andrea D'Acquisto is like a consultant with them now. Novix is a sister company of Lone Wolf. I think it's kind of a rebranding to get away from the Lone Wolf/LWCG drama. They're essentially Lone Wolf products with Novix stamped on them. Then there's LWCG that still bears the Lone Wolf name and original logo that is confusing. It's owned by the D'Acquisto's and is it's own separate entity."

It's pretty convoluted and there's a lot of back-and-forth on ownership vs. design consulting etc. but the bottom line is the designs are very similar.

XOP is less expensive/Chinese-made, finishes/QC on the Novix is probably better and it's US-made. Boils down to personal preference on that tradeoff tbh

Last edited:
That vanish evo for 150 with the discount is the cheapest hang and bang platform I’ve ever found, I got a discount code last year and I paid 200 for the vanish. That with the 3 sticks for 280 is a hell of a deal, and a great Mobile or stationary set up. I bought 2 yesterday. I currently have lone wolf and XOP stands with LW sticks on both. Last year I used the XOP exclusively for run and gun and left my LW stationary, both are very good stands and that’s a great deal for the XOP

OP
tclipse

tclipse

Lil-Rokslider
Deal looks to be over- no longer seeing discount in the cart