XOP, Novix, and Lone Wolf Treestands

Cml5895

FNG
I love my XOP hang ons. I have a couple Air Raids and just picked up a Vanish on sale with 4 mini sticks. Rock solid in the tree, very packable and can pick up a setup for $380. My XOP climber still gets some use but 75% of the time I am using a hang on. Just as fast to put on of those up and not worry about limbs interfering. I use the Quick Connect brackets and that is huge for safety and speed when putting up the stand.

Macintosh

WKR
If you folks like the quick-connect brackets and are moving stands as you hunt, then do yourself a favor and pick one of these doohickies up--It allows you to attach the STRAP to a tree with both hands, and it will stay in place wile you then attached the stand to it. https://genesis3dprinting.com/products/strap-stager

Video showing usage here:

They are like $15, weigh next to nothing, and you only need one. It's 90% as fast and easy as the brackets, but avoids leaving straps and brackets all over the place, and it's a heck of a lot lighter on the wallet, and it works for hang-and-hunt exploring where you arent hunting pre-prepped trees. I especially appreciate on my slightly larger stands. They have some great tree stand accessories as well, pretty cool small independent company.

Last edited: